A Christmas Gift From Team NLPDec 22, 2021
Well what a year it has been yet again...perhaps the difference this year is that many people are feeling that bit wearier and rather dazed after all we have been through. We are seeing it in our corporate and personal clients who are finding it perhaps a little harder this year to pick themselves up and keep going.
At Team NLP, we have been very mindful of this and have been digging deeper into ourselves to stay focused, purposeful and optimistic about 2022. We thought about the contribution we can make to support and help you embrace 2022 so you can future proof your life regardless of what might come your way. We don't have all the answers but what we do have are a set of skills that make a difference to peoples' lives.
To this end, today we have launched our second Team NLP annual online conference called 'Future Proof Your Life'. It is on the 22nd January between 10 - 2pm. We have 6 members of Team NLP speaking at the conference. It's free, online and will be recorded so if you sign up now you can attend in person or listen to all the recordings at your leisure.
Are you ready to do some thing today that your future self will thank you for?
Here are more details:
6 Keynote talks to help you create 2021...
- So What's stopping you? - Tracey Gray will explore with you the universal law of cause and effect to enable you to crush any limiting beliefs and give you more options and choices.
- Improve your self leadership in 2022 -Tonje Aaroe will share content from the 7 Habits of Highly Successful People and learn how to make a paradigm shift in 2022.
- Creating a Healthy Mind and Body - Anton Micallef is an Osteopath and Homeopath. He will show you how to create and keep a healthy immune system and the importance of nutrition and healthy habits. with questions and answers.
- Silencing your inner critic - Maria Hicks will present how to start 2022 with a more positive mindset
- Future proof your life with powerful goals - Rak Ladwa - Is it possible to determine our outcome, or is it all down to fate? Rak will share with you the power of setting goals for your future.
- The Only Way to Predict Your Future is To Create it - Lindsey Agness Will talk about the how to set yourself up for success in 2022. What really makes the difference? She will also guide you through a process of putting a goal into your future timeline.
Sign up now for free using this link:https://www.teamnlp.co.uk/future-proof-your%20life
Wishing you a very happy, healthy and restful Christmas and let's all create 2022 the way we want it!
Lindsey and all at Team NLP xx